Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DaveOÂ’s 40th B-Day party reminder

707dog
    Happy Belated B-day Daveo, Sorry Couldnt Make It We Baptised Our Lil Guy The Same Day And Had Company The Rest Of The Evening..im Sure You Guys Had A Blast ! Wheres The Pic's Stop Holding Out:d :d

Smiley
    Good time's at the party. Happy Birf Day Dave Odjrqlmnop (I think that's how you spell your last name).
    Great Party! Always good to see everyone!
    The poor guy at the gate asked who we were going to see and I said Daveo and Amy! He has this smile and then asked if I knew your last name...( I am sure I had the deer in headlights look)Then he laughed and said the one you can't pronounce??? He told us that only one "older" guy had been able to pronounce that last name...
    Happy Birthday Daveo!

abraman1326
    What a great night. I guess the gate keeper had a blast trying to get us all to say Dave & Amy's last name. Lisa & I had a blast seeing everyone. It made me really want to get the junk running so we can get out & play. I really want to thank you all for making us feel so welcome. It really made us feel good how open everyone was. I don't know of any other place where folks would be so open and giving. The food was incredible, the company and conversation were relaxing, and the weather held out nicely. The only problem we had was turning left onto hwy 4 and ending up in Stockton on the way home. I just didn't realize Stockton was so close. Thanks again to all of you for your hospitality, we'll see you soon...
    Bra

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234